DISCLAIMER: Timber is a natural product and may differ from the sample seen in color and figure. Certain species of timber will contain a small percentage of sap and knots in line with international grading standards.
We specialize in exporting high quality, clear spruce lumber and spruce logs to Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, the Americas, Asia, Mexico, and many other parts around the world.
Standards that are supported:
- Grade A (S4S) – is the highest class quality. The timber is clean, flawless (without knots and / or hearts).
- Grade B – (S4S) – on one side of the piece of timber found traces of hearts healthy and / or a healthy node.
- BC grade – 3 sides clear – allowed red heart, knots, bends, and small cracks.
- 0.30 to 0.95 m timber sub-short (TASS)
- 1.00 to 1.70 m short timber (TAS)
- 1.80 to 2.00 m long timber (TAL)
- 2.10 to 3.00 m long super-timber (TAL +)
Drying: KD, KD 10-14%
Markings: timber is packed with one length in the bundle and can have markings at customer request.
Species: White Spruce
Scientific Names: Picea glauca
Paper (pulpwood), construction lumber, millwork, and crates.